Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Day Off [Tokiwa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kajiya Toshu

Village : Shirotori

PostSubject: Day Off [Tokiwa]   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 am

Toshu strolled slowly through the streets, taking his time. He had long heard good reports about Umigakure's opera company, and he was not disappointed. That had been one of the better productions of Kurobune he had seen to date. Toshu recalled a flier for a kabuki theater, he reminded himself to try to stop by before he had to leave. He would have to be going back to the Ruined Village soon, but what was the point of living if he couldn't have the finer things? Soragakure would likely be reluctant to call in other villages this early, that gave him time.

Crowds parted as the giant man passed. That was one of the perks he enjoyed, being nearly nine feet tall. People gave him his space. Still, he offered polite greetings as he passed. Being feared had never really appealed to him. He hated that so many people assumed that he was a violent brute because of his size. He really was a gentleman and a scholar, in spite of his recent actions. The incident with the Senju boy had been an ugly necessity, but he hoped to move past it. Toshu kept his slow and steady pace, reminding himself to send an apology letter when he got home. He could have endangered that pregnant woman with his poor timing, he didn't want to leave that thread hanging.
Back to top Go down
Tokiwa

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Day Off [Tokiwa]   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 am

tokiwa slowly walked around the village, wondering what to do. there was no missions for her at the moment. she was sadden by that fact as well, she wanted to the most she could to show that she was for the most part trustworthy and to payback the kindness she was shown. however she guessed it was good to get some time off, relaxing was a good think she suposed. if she was allowed to do as many missions as she wanted she would prob overwork herself, even she knew that, she sighed. she looked upwords, thinking about the past. her mind drifted thinking about memories about her village, her teammates, her mom. It somwhat sadden her that such a thing happened, and she was alone. not a single person from rai had shown up in umigakure, it was upsetting. she hoped there was atleast one person, that had shown up.

Right as tokiwa had that thaught she walked right into somthing. she bounced back hiting the ground, " stupid wall..." she would say thinking that had what she ran into. then she would look up and see it wasnt a wall she had ran into, rather a man, a rather large one. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she would say standing up and bowing in apology. "I'm really sorry My mind was elsewere." she would say raising her head, then notcing somthing else about the man. he reminded her of a clan that lived in Raiugakure, and she really wanted to bring it up but she taught it would be rude if she did after runing right into the man.
Back to top Go down
Kajiya Toshu

PostSubject: Re: Day Off [Tokiwa]   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:34 am

Toshu was lost in thought when he felt something small bounce off of him. He looked down, worried that he might have hurt someone, and saw a young woman on the ground. "My sincerest apologies." He knelt down to offer her a hand getting up, but she got on her feet herself before he could do anything. He stood again, returning her bow. "No need to apologize, young miss. The fault is mine. I should have watched my step."

Toshu was immensely relieved that the girl was unharmed. He had caused enough harm to the young on this trip, and didn't want a repeat. It hadn't been so bad in his first raid. It had been dark, and he had been focusing on the goal ahead of him. He'd never even seen most of his victims, or if he had it had only been for a brief moment. Sora had been different. He'd had to look the boy in the eye, and it wasn't sitting well with him. He knew he would get over it in a few days, he always did, but for now he didn't need another hit on his conscience.

With another bow, he introduced himself. "Kajiya Toshu, at your service."
Back to top Go down
Tokiwa

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Day Off [Tokiwa]   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:13 pm

she watched as the large man said sorry. she was actully quite surprised at him doing so. most large men that she had met would just get mad and try to scare you with there size. it was kind of nice seeing one so nice. however she was still wondering if this man was from Raiugakure or atleast related to somone that was, she hoped she wouldn't have to tell him some ban news. it would upset her if she did.

she almost laughed watching the large man bow, it was just so strange to see. then when he told her his name, she knew she had heard it before. it thaught back to her time in Raiugakure. she had met one before, when her mother needed her sword fixed and she had taken tokiwa with her. "Boshino Tokiwa, it is a pleasure to meet you." she woud say with a bow of her own. "Sir, I dont want to be rude, but I was wondering, do you happen to be related to anyone from Raiugakure?" she would say needing to know.
Back to top Go down
Kajiya Toshu

PostSubject: Re: Day Off [Tokiwa]   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Toshu raised an eyebrow, hiding how alarmed he really was. If she was from Raiugakure, there was a chance she had heard of him and his exile. She didn't seem to recognize his face or name yet, but he would have to be careful not to give too many clues. He hadn't left his village under the best of circumstances, and he doubted this village would approve of his art either. The last thing he needed was to get arrested here, after getting away clear from Soragakure.

After a moment, he spoke. "Yes, much of my clan was there, though I was abroad when it happened." He frowned, looking troubled. In his mind the destruction of Raiugakure was no great loss, but he couldn't exactly tell her that. He had to show some sorrow for the loss of his hometown. "Are you a fellow expatriate?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Off [Tokiwa]   

Back to top Go down

Day Off [Tokiwa]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Umigakure no Sato :: Apartments-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Sat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon