Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kurokon Shikyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psychosis

PostSubject: Kurokon Shikyo   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 am

Kurokon Shikyo

"I do what I do because Ive done what I did."

basic information
Blood Type: -O
Village: Shirotori
Village Rank: Special Jounin
Skill Rank: B

physical information

Kurokon has a thin body, but not even a little feminine. His arms and legs are long, his chest and abdomen seem to fit the archetype that a masculine body would be, being almost triangular in shape. His shoulders are broader than his abdomen, but not overly so. He is an average height for adults, but has constantly stated his growth spurt will happen when he is eighteen. 

Spoiler:

Kurokon has an aristocratic face, with sharp features. He usually has his hair swept back in spikes, but when it is flat, he looks almost exactly like his brother. When he speaks, his mouth moves very little. His eyes are a gray-blue color, often changing between the two depending on the light. His hair is thick and white, exactly like his brother's.

Spoiler:

Kurokon often wears dark clothing, usually black or blue. Sometimes he may even choose a darker red, but usually refrains because it is how most people distinguish him and his brother from each other. Kuro's posture is calm yet stiff. He often stuffs his hands in his pockets or simply holds his katana while supporting his other hand by placing it on his pants. Kuro's clothing is most commonly a black pair of pants, with a dark blue sleeveless vest, and an overcoat of a middle blue color. The coat is decorative and elegant, used for both formality and fighting. He wears fingerless gloves, a shade of brown much brighter than his brother's.

Spoiler:

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 168 lbs
    Measurements:
    State any measurements of their body your character has, such as shoe size, etc~

personality information
Kurokon has a complex personality. Behind closed doors, with those he is comfortable with, which, at the moment, is only Kaigen, he is relaxed, and smiles often. In public, he attempts to be as distant and antisocial as possible, but often cracks a small smile. Though he acts cold and distant, in truth, Kurokon is lonely, and scared. Scared of people and interaction. The same problems that left him and his brother on their own caused him to develop a distaste for social situations. Kurokon doesnt necessarily hate people, but doesnt like to deal with them. In most situations, Kurokon almost forces his brother to be the one to deal with any human interaction, unless the person interests him, in which case he will usually say a few words to see how they react and see if they are intelligent enough for him to talk to without annoyance.

Despite the cold indifference Kurokon shows, he is rather nervous and unsure of himself, usually following his brother's lead. Kurokon is shy, to the point of ridiculousness. Ironically, despite his fear of social situations, Kurokon is a skilled reader of emotions, and able to manipulate them to a high degree, if he ever spoke to the person. Kurokon is intelligent and calculative, usually understanding complex concepts within moments of being introduced to them.

Kurokon rather enjoys making things and creating new ideas. Although he is usually cold and distant in public, if he is angered, he will go into a focused rage, focusing his rage onto a target and attacking with cold precision. Kurokon hates his own anger. Deeper than that, a true hatred for himself lies. He finds himself cowardly and weak, needing to fake his emotions to get out of things he doesnt like. Of the few people Kurokon trusts, his brother is the only one he lets all his shields down around, each false emotion and mask is dropped. Kurokon personally displays an intense loyalty, mostly to his brother, but also to Shirotori's leader. Kurokon is a bit power hungry, but not overly so.

For the most part, Kurokon acts heartless and disgusted by others, but in some situations even total strangers have been known to draw sympathy from him, usually when it involves their family betraying them in some way. Kurokon may take the back seat when it comes to motivation, but he is fiercely protective of his brother. Kurokon is perceptive and deceitful, and can often see through lies easily. On the other hand, those who gain his trust find it hard to lose, as he trusts them usually with his very life. Kurokon respects those who are proud of who they are, and those with control. To him, control is something he does not have, as his life has spiraled from ninja prodigy to run away, and he has very little control of any outside influences.

Sexuality: Bisexual
    • Silence
    • Darkness
    • Family

Dislikes:

• Bigotry
    • Family Divided
    • Mind Control

combat information

Main: Ninjutsu
    Sub: Medical

Elemental Specialization:

Main: Lightning
    Sub: Wind

Strengths:

• Large Chakra Reserves (30%), Enhanced Speed (30%)

Weaknesses:

• Elemental Backlash (Non-elemental jutsu cost 30% more.) Poison Weakness (Poison deals double damage against him.)

INVENTORY

Simple Equipment:

• Steel Katana
  • Steel Gaunlets/Boots

TECHNIQUES:

historical information
The Shikyo brothers? You wanna know about the Shikyo brothers? I mean that’s such a request, but I suppose I can pull up the files of those guys – When I think about it they actually can be a incredible pain in the ass when fighting them, Its rare to see brothers fighting together, I mean they are on the enemy team. Kurokon Shikyo was born first, dispite the twin features they were born about a good year apart. I won’t really go that much into detail about his parents, just listen to the story – a year later Kaigen Shikyo was born and they were the only two children of there generation in that area. Know what that meant? They were scold by like EVERYBODY to be a great ninja, to be a great example to Blah Blah and Blah, and for the first 7 years of there lives they couldn’t stand even the word ninja because of there family expectations. Kurokon and Kaigen actually don’t remember exactly where the clan grounds were or what village or place they resided in – All they knew is that they were forced training for there clan and a land they knew nothing about. There actual parents were rarely allowed to see there kids due to the very harsh training, it was almost as if they were training those two for a specific purpose at birth they were already destined for something, they were actually trained to work better with each other and there is when there bond of brothers and also of warriors grew deep. Usually can’t see one without the other, and they are actually usually training and barely able to have a social life and was starting to feel like slaves even though at the same time they were getting thanked as if they were the clans only hope. Age 14 for Kaigen and 15 for Kurokon is the age the clan decided to place them in the gennin exams and skip academy exams, but there was a major problem – They were then attacked at there clan compound and the clan were surrounded. The Shikyo fought long and hard, and as much as the brothers wanted to take part in the battle they were forbidden and protected by there own parents this time. They actually got to see and feel the love their parents had for them, there parents apologized for not being such good parents and anything else they needed too before giving them an escape route and telling them they will meet again. The brothers fled as there parents requested and never came back, they never specifically went to a village at all – So they traveled the world and trained, hopping to find a purpose in there life until now …. A woman by the name of Claire once crossed there paths and could see the potential in there eyes, so she challenged them to a fight – They lost but it was more then enough to catch her attention. At that point on she invited them to be not only her apprentice but as adopted son’s as well. They accepted into a life they will never forget.

miscellaneous information

• None

Password: Admin Checked
Extras:

Last edited by Psychosis on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : password removed)
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
2/8  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon Shikyo   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Chakra reserves are not measured by rank here there measured by a percent in increase for the level of character you are so 30 percent is the max we accept for any increase of any stat speed and strength for example. A 30 percent increase is a S rank one basically anything in-between and varies.

Name: Jet Propulsion
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Prerequisites: N/A
Description: The user uses wind chakra to enhance their speed for a single step, launching forward in an incredible speed. Due to the nature of this technique, it is impossible to change direction mid launch without using this technique again, which doubles the chakra necessary for this technique. The user will be as fast as someone two ranks ahead of them, but will not be able to react as fast as them, so it can be a double edged sword, speeding them up, but also damaging their ability to dodge properly. The maximum distance able to be traveled is 100 ft.

Good jutsu may use it myself Joke but anyway we dont measure by ranks you put a speed in MPH of how fast you can move its C rank so dont wanna see silly speeds ill leave it to you to decide what to put and ill see when I check again. At least you using our template for Jutsu.

Also write a paragraph for appearance not just pictures.

" The hearts of men, woman and children are all that matters and there deaths mean nothing to me at all."
Back to top Go down
http://narutolandsofshinobi.pro-forum.co.uk
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon Shikyo   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Approved, 1.2!
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
2/8  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon Shikyo   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Name: Windrenaline
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Wind
Type: Medical
Jutsu Prerequisites: Shikyo clan member.
Description: The user temporarily uses their wind chakra to enhance speed, while also using medical chakra to forcefully draw adrenaline into their bodies.Their speed is doubled, thanks to the wind, and their adrenaline allows them to be able to react in time, due to it enhancing their reflexes. The technique can last a maximum of five posts, before the user is forced to end it. While the jutsu is activated, chakra is so concetrated to keep it activated, it is impossible for the user to use another jutsu while it is activated. After deactivation, the adrenaline takes a major toll on the stamina of the user, tiring them out. For a while, their physical attacks are much weaker, but they can still move at their normal speed. Their physical strength is halved after this jutsu is used.

double speed no. With having an already speed Strength no

Name: Pulsation
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Prerequisites: Shikyo clan member
Description: This specific jutsu allows the user to 'push' all around them with wind, essentially creating a temporary barrier which moves outward before fading. It can push back most jutsu that are not earth or high powered water jutsu, specifically it cannot push back any high water pressure type jutsu, such as a jutsu which uses water to cut through things. Once used, it cannot be used again until the post after the user posts again.

Push around them with wind mmm sounds like a rip off trying to get gravity to me change this up as it is block most jutsu this way no

" The hearts of men, woman and children are all that matters and there deaths mean nothing to me at all."
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon Shikyo   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 am

Do you want me to lower the boost down to 1.5? that way itd be less than a normal character with double speed, but still a decent power. Or did you just say no period?

And I suppose it could be similar to gravity, but it certainly wasnt intentional. I mostly figured it to be an all around gale force rather than gravity, but I dont mind losing that jutsu if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
2/8  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon Shikyo   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:21 pm

The 'gravity' one is a no as it currently is its too much like it as it is described maybe with a tweek with it could be accepted maybe not ill leave that to you if you want to try to.

No speed boosts in jutsu period you also have a strength one as well that kinda like chakra enhanced strength which is canon. Increase of stats like speed agility and strength, are more special abilities that you list on your app like increase speed you have listed I have said no to multiple techniques that do this only things I cannot die per say is Lightning release armour and sage mode boosts but they are limited jutsus that I can control. I don't mind a short body flicker type effect hear and there but no doubling speed for posts stacked onto an already 30 percent boost.

Back to top Go down
Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon Shikyo   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Fine, it is edited.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
2/8  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon Shikyo   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:56 pm

your steel katana's and steel boots etc what rank are they.

Name: Push n' Pull
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: N/A
Type: Medical jutsu
Jutsu Prerequisites:
Description: Kurokon temporarily makes his strength double, by using a simple, but effective idea. Instead of simply having his muscle cells pull, he uses medical chakra to let them both pull and push, thus, doubling his strength. The downside of this technique is similar to that of any technique which enhances the muscles through direct chakra contact, extreme soreness, possible rips, and tiring. Unfortunately, the jutsu is temporary and, similarly to Windrenaline, he cannot use other jutsu while using it, nor could he combine Windrenaline and Push n' Pull.

Same as the other jutsu i put in my last post too similar to chakra enhanced strength which is a limited or should be at least in my opinion. Strength is only granted with strength SA.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon Shikyo   

Back to top Go down

Kurokon Shikyo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1